Project Management Essentials
ObjectivesThis course will provide the learner with an understanding of Project Management and supply them with tools and techniques they can use to plan the scope and timeline required for their project. This course is delivered by a Project Management Institute (PMI) Registered Education provider. The attendees can continue on after this course and prepare themselves for the internationally recognized PMP certification.
Content includesUpon completion of this course, the participant will:
- Be able to identify and define the key project phases and stakeholders
- Understand all phases of a project
- Master fundamental project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques
- Be capable of using the essential tools and techniques to plan a project
- Estimate project resources and schedules
- Be able to schedule project tasks and work packages effectively
- Be capable of producing and implementing a PM growth plan encouraging continuing further learning
- Appreciate what project management can do for the business
Who should attendPersonnel in project management roles
No training dates available at the moment.