ISO 9001 2015 Understanding
ObjectivesOne-day training programme which will be intensive, participatory and interactive. The course will inform participants about the differences between ISO 9001 2008 and 2015, along with the implications these changes have for their organisations and how best to utilise them within their organisations. The tutor will also educate participants on how best to audit to the new standard. Emphasis will also be place during the audit on risk and risk based thinking.
Content includesAt the end of the programme, course participants will be able to:
- Understand differences between ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Understand the differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Understand Quality Management principles
- Understand how to interpret enhanced requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- How best to audit internally against the new standard
Who should attend
QualificationCertificates of completion will be issued to all participants on successful course completion.
No training dates available at the moment.