Medical Software Quality Assurance Programme (Job Seeker Programme)
ObjectivesDeveloped specifically to enable unemployed computer, science, engineer, technician graduates or equivalent with software background to convert to the Medical technology.
Content includesA foundation in formal Software Quality methods and techniques.
- Testing tools and their uses within the organisation
- A background into Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) structure and purpose
- Software development lifecycle approaches in the development and quality assurance of medical software (e.g. Waterfall, V-Model, Agile)
- The process of adapting internationalized medical software for a specific region.
- Risk Management in the Medical domain
- Quality Management System (QMS) and the role of software Quality Assurance
- FDA and MDD regulations from a software development and software Quality Assurance perspective
- Current ‘state-of-the-art’ in medical software standards - including FDA, IEC, ISO and GAMP standards
Who should attendLearners should have ideally a 3rd level qualification (certificate, diploma, degree) in Software Engineering or related discipline desired. Experience in software Quality Assurance activities, such as software testing, would be essential if no suitable third level qualification
QualificationLevel 8 15 Credits
No training dates available at the moment.